About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Deborah Lippmann - "Billionaire"

Hey, everyone!


Happy Friday! 


Tonight's post is going to be super short. If you read my post from last night, you saw that I was going to choose one of my green polishes to wear for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. I decided on Deborah Lippmann's "Billionaire". I didn't realize how dark this polish was! Of all my green's, it's probably the closest to OPI's "Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow". They're both very dark (near black) green polishes. I still haven't decided if I want to keep this or not. I'm leaning towards swapping it for something a little brighter!


I was happy with how easily this applied. It was a teeny bit streaky after the first coat, but after the second, it looked perfect! And I can't believe how shiny it was before I added a top coat! I had heard this was a jelly polish, but it didn't seem like a jelly to me. Do you have this polish? If so, what do you think?


Anywho, here are the best pictures I could get of this polish. I realized after painting my nails last night that I could use a little practice getting my manicure and pictures perfect. I feel like I've lost my skills! That's what a 3-month hiatus will do to ya!






What color are you or will you be sporting for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment