About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010 Ulta Exclusive Holiday Lacquer - "Plum Full of Cheer"

If you have an Ulta store close by, stop what you're doing, drive there and pick up their Limited Edition Holiday color, "Plum Full of Cheer". O-M-G...

I was there earlier this past week and saw a small display of their 3 Limited Edition Holiday colors: "Plum Full of Cheer", "Gift of Gold" and "All the Berry Best". I only came home with one (PFoC), but I'm tempted to go back and snag "Gift of Gold". I didn't buy it at first because I recently bought all of the glitter polishes in the Burlesque Collection. However, this glitter is gold-only, and I fear I'll have regrets after the holidays if I don't purchase it! "All the Berry Best" is nice if you're looking for a creamy, shimmery red. Not a color I would be interested in, but I'm sure it'll be a big seller!

Below are pictures I took after 2 days of wearing PFoC. I took the first one without a flash so that you could see how the color really does change depending on the light. Sometimes, it looks like a purple-y brown, but in direct light, it's a stunning purple, almost jewel-like. I'm big on dark colors (especially purple), so this was right up my alley!

Application:
OPI Chip Skip
1 coat OPI Nail Envy Original Formula
2 coats OPI Ulta Exclusive Holiday Lacquer "Plum Full of Cheer"
1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
1 spritz OPI RapiDry spray

In their current ad (prices good from 12/4 through 12/24), they have a great deal going on: Buy $17 worth of OPI (that's about 2 regular OPI polishes), get one of their Limited Edition colors FREE! You could get all 3 Limited Edition colors for $17! Plus, if you go on their website, they currently have a $3.50 off printable coupon (with a $10 minimum purchase). 

No comments:

Post a Comment