About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OPI's "Stranger Tides"

Hello, everyone!


How was your Memorial Day weekend? Hopefully you were able to get out and enjoy some nice weather! It got up to about 90* here on Sunday and Monday. Yesterday, I laid out by the pool and got TOASTED! I only used SPF 6 and was in direct sunlight for 2 hours. Man, am I feelin' it today! Owie!


I've been such a bad blogger... I'm so sorry for my lack of posts lately. I used to be so good at getting at least 1 or 2 in each week. I've definitely been slacking! My goal for the month of June is to blog 3x/week. Wish me luck!


I did this mani about 3 weeks ago - took pictures and everything! I just never got around to writing about it. I'm finally getting around to it!


Tonight's post will be for OPI's "Stranger Tides" from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. From that collection, I purchased "Stranger Tides", "Steady As She Rose", "Mermaids Tears" and "Skull & Glossbones". Hmmmm, thinking my next mani will be with "MT". Such a gorgeous pale green!


I absolutely loved "ST". The application was great. If I remember correctly, I used 3 coats for this mani. 


Normally, I always include the application process. Unfortunately, since it's been so long, I can't remember what top coat I used (I switch between SV and CG Fast Forward Top Coat). 


Anyways, here's pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment