About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

China Glaze - "Wagon Trail"

Hey, kids! How's your weekend going, so far? Without TV, it's been hard for me to keep up with Hurricane Irene, but from what I've been seeing, it's one massive storm. To all of my friends and followers on the East Coast, please be safe! 


Tonight I decided to try an older polish of mine, China Glaze's "Wagon Trail". This beauty is from Fall 2008 Rodeo Diva Collection. Gosh, what a collection! I know I wasn't a polish hoarder back then, but from what I've seen online, this might be one of my favorite CG collections ever! I own 3 from this collection (Wagon Trail, Rodeo Fanatic and Gussied Up Green), but still want to get my pretty little hands on Midnight Ride and Side-Saddle!


I'm loving this polish for a million reasons. First, it's just the perfect color. If you know me, and could tell from my other posts, I love dark vampy colors - especially blackened blues and greens! The color *kind* of reminds me of OPI's "At Your Quebec & Call", but is darker and has more multi-shimmer colors in it. I also loved it's formula. It was a breeze to apply and clean up. It's just an all-around perfect polish; it's one that I'm glad to own and plan to wear again soon!


Application:
OPI Chip Skip
1 coat OPI Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling Formula
2 coats of China Glaze "Wagon Trail"
Zoya Armor Top Coat
Zoya Hurry Up Speed Dry Drops


Do you have a favorite collection from China Glaze?


Thanks for stopping by and checking out this blog post! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


<3,
Katie

9 comments:

  1. I love at you quebec and call... may have to hunt this down. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one and have yet to try it. Your swatches make me want to take off my current NOTD and get this on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it on, girl! GET. IT. ON!!!!!!

    I don't know why I waited so long to try it, but I sure am glad I did! :-)

    Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is awesomE!! I love the gold sheen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It's a toss up for me... between this one, Island Escape, and Up & Away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the Up & Away collection too, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I don't have a fave season-but I do love China Glaze polish! I love Calypso Blue as my single fave

    ReplyDelete
  8. very dark! great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UPDATE! I was able to find Midnight Ride and Side Saddle!!!!! Yay, I can check those lemmings off my list!

    ReplyDelete