About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

OPI "Sapphire in the Snow"

Good morning, guys and gals! Happy Sunday! I woke up to see a little bit of frost on my car windshield this morning - winter's on it's way!


Today's post is looooong overdue. I can't believe I waited so long to share OPI's "Sapphire in the Snow" with you! It's probably one of my all-time favorite OPI cremes ever. In fact, it's one of those polishes that I rarely use, because I don't want it to ever run out! 


I feel very fortunate to have found this beauty about a year ago at my local beauty supply store. It was in a gift set with "Merry Midnight". I really only wanted SitS, but the sales clerk could only sell me the set (which came with a free silver cuff bracelet!). Who'da thunk that both of these polishes would become some of my favorite OPI's?! This is one of my only polishes that I feel I need a back-up bottle of. If it weren't going for so much on eBay, I might buy a bottle today. But I'll wait to see if I can find another bottle dusty-hunting some day. Fingers crossed!


Although the name is "Sapphire in the Snow", it's not a sapphire-colored polish. Instead, it's more of a purple-blue. When "Road House Blues" from the Touring America Collection came out earlier in the year, I thought (more like HOPED!) that it was just SitS re-named. RHB is more of a true blue creme; it's bluer than SitS. Regardless, they're both some pretty awesomely gorgeous cremes!


Application:
OPI Chip Skip
1 coat OPI Nail Envy, Original Formula
2 coats of OPI "Sapphire in the Snow"
1 coat of Poshe' Super-Fast Drying Topcoat








And here's a little sneak-peek of my next post...


Last night, at Target, I found this cute little holiday dog t-shirt and couldn't pass it up at only $2.50. As you know, I only have cats...
My little Snow Princess!
She might not look happy, but I really do think she likes her new t-shirt!

Well, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. LoL I love the t-shirt on the cat!!! Katie, I love your blog posts, specifically that you give us several pictures/angles, and that you include such fun and interesting commentary as well. I've visited so many blogs where they post just one picture, and barely say anything about the polish at all. Your posts are NEVER boring and they are some of the ones I look forward to reading the most. Can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SITS is very pretty...Opi makes some of my all time favorites blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polish is so rich and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind comments, ladies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish!

    ReplyDelete