About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CND - "Frosting Cream"

I lied... I AM going to post on Easter Sunday!!! Yay!!!


Tonight's post is for a line of polishes I had never tried before - Creative Nail Design (CND for short). I am very familiar with this company because I have purchased quite a few of their lotions (um, their Almond Hydrating lotion is YUUUUUUM!), scrubs (I love their Almond Moisture Scrub and their Sea Scrub), creams (I'm a huge fan of the Cucumber Heel Therapy and Almond Soothing Creme) and one of my favorite cuticle oils ever - Solar Oil (and their Solar Speed Spray rocks, too!). Note: That was probably THE longest sentence I've ever written. Ever. I wanted to make it known that I LOVE their products, but for some reason just never purchased their polishes.


I'm wearing "Frosting Cream" tonight. It's very soft and feminine, but classy and sophisticated at the same time. In the pictures below, I used 3 coats. Because it's so sheer, I doubt I could've gotten away with just 2. As with most sheer and semi-sheer polishes, you have to be careful of lines, VNL and streaky-ness (which is another reason I needed to use 3 coats). 


I LOVE the end result!


Application:
OPI Chip Skip
CND Stickey (This was my first time using it! Looking forward to writing a review on it soon!)
3 coats CND "Frosting Cream"
1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
1 spritz CND Solar Speed Spray






 With Flash:

Both CND's Colour and Effect polishes are available at www.cnd.com. To find CND polishes at a retailer near you, click here.  The suggested retail prices are $9 USD (Colour) and $11 USD (Effect) and the polishes come in .33 fl. oz. bottles. 

*The product in this post was sent to me by the company or their PR firm for my unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment