About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY - "Healing Heather Grey"

Tonight's post will be my first (but definitely not my last!) review for a Dr.'s REMEDY polish.


I received a few packages today in the mail containing polish from various companies for my review. I have to be completely honest, I was the most excited about this bottle of polish out of all of them! My first thought was "THE Perfect Gray". I've been looking for the longest time for a color like this, and now it's here! And as a bonus, I believe this color would look amazing any time of the year. They're calling it one of their Winter shades, but it'll be great for Spring, too! 


"Healing Heather Grey" was a dream to work with. Here's why: It was super, super easy to apply; I loved its consistency! I love a polish/formula that isn't streaky, and this one wasn't streaky at all! I probably could've gotten away with one coat (no VNL even after 1 coat!!!), if I was in a hurry and didn't have time for a 2nd. It's just an awesome gray - not too dark, not too light. I also could've gotten away without a top coat, but I'm just in the habit of always using a top coat, so why not! Oh, and the cap/ brush handle - it's gripper-y (is that even a word?!) so you don't have to worry about getting out the kitchen jar opener to get it open! What a great idea!


I have nothing negative to say about this polish. It's really a great polish, and I'm looking forward to trying the other two ("Revive Ruby Red" and "Desire Dark Brown") that I received and swatching and reviewing them soon. The "Revive Ruby Red" looks hot! And the "Desire Dark Brown" looks like a delicious deep, dark chocolate. Even though these two are more winter-y colors, I'm a firm believer that you should wear what you want to wear, when you want to wear it! So if I want to wear fall/winter colors in March or April, I'm going to!
 :-)


Application:
OPI Chip Skip
2 coats of OPI Nail Envy, Original Formula
2 coats of Dr.'s REMEDY "Healing Heather Grey"


Look at that shine! Yes, this is WITHOUT a top coat!





Here, I've added 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat:




For more information on other Dr.'s REMEDY products or to order online, visit www.remedynails.com or call 1-877-323-NAIL. 



*The product in this post was sent to me by the company or their PR firm for my unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment