About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Please vote for "Tuxedo" !!!!

So, there's this really awesome brand of nail polishes called "Lex Cosmetics". If you've never heard of them, check them out at www.lexcosmetics.com.

I recently submitted a photo of my cat, Cleo, in their nail polish contest. The winner of this contest will have a nail polish color created and named after them! Since my cat, Cleo, is a tuxedo cat, I thought that would be a cool name for a nail polish color!

So, this is where I need your help!

Go to: www.lexcosmetics.com. On the top of the page, there is a link for "Vote". After you click that, scroll down to the 5th picture (2nd row, 2nd picture) and check out "Tuxedo". On the right hand side of the page, you can vote for "Tuxedo"!

Please vote for "Tuxedo"!


Tuxedo


Katie told us "I'm a huge fan of dark, "vampy" nail polish colors. I'm also a huge fan of my adorable cat, Cleo. For my whole life, I was always a "dog person", but an all-around animal lover. Cleo came into my life (by mistake!) about 3 years ago, and I've loved every minute she's been here! We're definitely "buds"! If I were to create a nail polish color, it would be a black-ish gun metal gray-ish color with a hint of silver sparkle/shimmer"




Thank you, in advance, for your help and support! I'll let you all know who ends up winning the contest!

2 comments:

  1. yay for kitties and polish! I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!! If you want, please feel free to share the link/info with your "polish friends". ALL VOTES HELP!
    Thanks again! Have a great weekend!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete