About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I love my two little girls and I love collecting nail polish - combine the two, and you've got Paws to Polish. Enjoy!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Zoya's "Kelly"

I've been anxious to try Zoya's "Kelly" ever since I got it in the mail last week. Zoya describes this color as a, "rich gray shade with soft purple and blue undertones. An easy to wear alternative to black and a perfect NEW neutral."


I've been searching for the perfect gray for quite a while. The problem I've been having is that most of the grays out there are just too light or too silvery for me. When I saw this on Zoya's website, it seemed like exactly what I was looking for - and it is! I've finally found my go-to gray! 


I found this polish to be extremely easy to apply. Just like "Shawn", I probably could've gotten away with just one coat, but I prefer to always use at least two. My only "problem" with this application was that I noticed bubbles after both coats of polish I used (as you can see in the photos below). Now, this could've been operator error on my part. But I did kind of notice it with "Shawn", too. The next time I use a Zoya polish, I will be sure to keep my coats as thin as possible.


Application:
OPI Chip Skip
2 coats of OPI Nail Envy, Maintenance Formula
2 coats of Zoya's "Kelly"
2 coats of OPI's RapiDry Top Coat
1 spritz OPI RapiDry spray





No comments:

Post a Comment